Monday, March 19, 2012

Totally missed the boat...

I'm so very far behind. I had such good intentions, but real life gets in the way of computer life. That's ok. Real life is oh so much more enjoyable! Now on to the prompts that I missed this weekend. Let's see if there even is anything worth writing about. Perhaps I should just decide whether to stay with this or go on to something else?

Friday's prompt: Talk about the word "doubt."
I doubt myself all the time. I question my ability to do a good job. I doubt my feelings and wonder if I'm the only one in the world that feels what I feel. I doubt whether to continue with this blogging process since I can't seem to stick with it daily. But then I hear the still small voice inside me that says, keep going. You know what you are doing. It's ok others feel like you and I move along again.

Today's prompt: What is something you feel uncertain about right now?

Is pretty much the same as Friday's isn't it. Not much new to add

No comments: