Monday, March 5, 2012

the fifth already? oh my

I am already behind the blogging and I just started! Ok the prompt for Friday was "Would you rather make your own choices or have someone make them for you?"

I have spent years being determined to make my own destiny. Make all my own choices. And like Dr. Phil would say, "how's that workin' out for you?" - Sometimes not so good. I have recently let go of some big stuff I was holding on to. Gave it to God and asked him to take my life. Make the decisions for me. I have never felt so calm and peaceful. I thought giving up control would send me into chaos, but it hasn't.

Today's prompt is "Would you rather travel to space or go deep into the ocean?"

That's an easy one - space travel for sure. I have never been 100% comfortable in the water. I'm good up at the surface. Bobbling along peacefully right at the top. But diving in deep is way out of my comfort zone. So, since it is the most uncomfortable for me... I will be choosing go deep into the ocean. I'm challenging my fears and hoping they make me a stronger person. With God's help I can do anything.

No comments: