Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Creatively blocked

I'm feeling like I'm stuck in the mud. I have been working a bit on my stitching and it is coming along, but since it is such a big project I feel like I'm not getting anything done. Of course I have also spent some time coloring. That has been relaxing and I enjoy it, but for some reason I feel like I should be doing something else. I've been perusing the Pinterest boards for ideas and I see lots of great stuff, but nothing has leaped out at me to try.

I am excited about the possibility of a writers group starting at church. We were thinking of a fall group that will begin working on memoirs. Also maybe a summer class or two on blogging. I know that I have not been doing this very long, but I thought I would like to share what I have learned with others. I know I won't commit to one blog post per day, but I'd like to make sure I post at least once a month. We will have to see....

I did add the Shelfari widget to this page. I think it is great to share my favorite books. Currently reading The Story. The bible told in story form. It's not quite what I expected and I imagine some parts will be more interesting to me than others. Currently I'm in chapter 6.

No comments: